Tuesday, April 15, 2008
2008 Turkey Hunt #1
This was the first time I went Gobbler hunting for myself. Ty came with me and helped me call in some Turkeys. We never got a shot by calling them in though. So we decided to drive to another area and saw a bunch from the road. We parked and backtracked around a ridge and snuck up to them on our bellies. It was about a 30 yd shot and the rest of the story is that we had an excellent Turkey dinner the next day :-) He was 25 lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What the crap! I have to get this from mom!
Anyhow, nice turkey. And I totally enjoyed the racing. And for sure the explanation for the "speed challenged"
Love you guys!
Todd that is so awesome that you have something that you enjoy. I am still looking for something like that. Enjoy it it is the thing that keeps you young.
Jared
i sent it to you. your spam filter probably got it. you can subscribe to my blog on the front page.
Post a Comment