Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mr. Lead Foot At It Again

The SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) hosts several Solo events every year. A Solo event (aka autocross) is a timed race on a track created using cones. It's usually in an empty parking lot. This one was at the Texas Motor Speedway bus lot. Anyway, this event is one of the few National Tour events and there were people from all over the country competing, about 300 cars in total. I didn't place very well, but I had a blast trying! Here are some pictures and a video.


4 comments:

Shawnee said...

Well, it's still not perfect, but at least the nameless camera woman did a little better with the video taping of the race this time! Todd, ya done great! When's your next race?

Tricia said...

Good job Shawnee!! Todd looks like you had a blast. Glad you are enjoying life.

The Prices!! . said...

I am so glad you guys are doing well! When is the next time you are coming to Arizona?

Anonymous said...

They make supplements for hair regrowth, but there is not a whole lot they can do with ugly.